Welcome! and thanks for taking interest in Aashir Academy. Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using the aashir.academy website (the ‘Service’) operated by Aashir Academy (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. The following Terms of Service are a legal contract between you (“You”) and Aashir Academy regarding your use of the Website. Visitors and users of the Website are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ANY ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES (AS DEFINED BELOW) (COLLECTIVELY, THE “TERMS”).
- Eligibility; Accounts: THE WEBSITE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO (A) ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE BY AASHIR ACADEMY. By clicking the “I Agree” button or by otherwise using or registering an account for the Website, (i) you must be at least 9 years old, (ii) you must follow all rules regulation to use Website.― Account: In order to use certain features of the Website, you must register for an account. You may be asked to provide a password in connection with your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that the information You provide to Aashir Academy, whether at registration or at any other time, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that You will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If You have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID or password), then You agree to immediately notify Aashir Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Aashir Academy or others due to any unauthorized use of your Website account.
- Privacy Notice: Your privacy is important to Aashir Academy. Please read the Aashir Academy Privacy Notice, hereby incorporated into the Terms, carefully for information relating to Aashir Academy’s collection, use, and disclosure of Your personal information.
- Other Guidelines: When using the Website, You will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time to time (the “Guidelines”).
- Modification of the Terms: Aashir Academy reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to the Terms, Aashir Academy will make reasonable effort to provide notice to you of such amended Terms, such as by an email notification to the address associated with your account or by posting a notice on the Website, and such amended terms will be effective against You on the earlier of (i) your actual notice of such changes and (ii) thirty days after Aashir Academy makes reasonable attempt to provide you such notice. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms in place at the time the dispute arose.
- User Content License Grant; Representations and Warranties:
― User Content: Aashir Academy may permit (a) the posting and/or publishing by You and other Users of notes, questions, comments, ratings, reviews, images, videos and other audio-visual materials and communications (collectively, “User Postings”) and (b) the posting, creation, or modification by You and other users (User Postings, collectively, “User Content”). You understand that whether or not such User Content is published, Aashir Academy does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
― License Grant to Aashir Academy: By posting, submitting or distributing User Content on or through the Website, You hereby grant to Aashir Academy a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, use, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import, and otherwise exploit your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed).
― License Grant to Users:(a) User Postings. By posting, submitting or distributing User Postings through the Website, You hereby grant to each User of the Website a non-exclusive license to access and use your User Postings in any manner permitted or made available by Aashir Academy on or through the Website.
― User Content Representations and Warranties: You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting, creating, or publishing them. You represent and warrant that: (1) You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Aashir Academy and Aashir Academy’s Users to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by You in these Terms and in the manner contemplated by Aashir Academy and these Terms; (2) your User Content does not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (b) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; and (3) your User Content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
― Access to Your User Content: Aashir Academy may permit Users to share their User Content with a select group of other Users, or make their User Content public for all (even non-Website users) to view. You acknowledge and agree that, although Aashir Academy may provide certain features intended to allow you to restrict some User Content you create from others, Aashir Academy does not guarantee that such User Content will never be accessible by others. In the event of unauthorized access, Aashir Academy will use reasonable efforts to notify you. AASHIR ACADEMY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY RESTRICTED USER CONTENT.
― User Content Disclaimer: You understand that when using the Website You will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that Aashir Academy is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against Aashir Academy with respect thereto. Aashir Academy does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Aashir Academy expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content.
- Prohibited Conduct:
YOU AGREE NOT TO:
– use the Website for any commercial use or purpose unless expressly permitted by Aashir Academy in writing, it being understood that the Website and related services are intended for personal, non-commercial use only;
– except as expressly permitted, rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses for any Website Materials;
– post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content;
– post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
– impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Website accounts of others without permission, or perform any other fraudulent activity;– delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notices on the Website or on User Content;
– use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
– defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
– reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
– modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent expressly permitted by Aashir Academy herein or to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
– intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including without limitation by participation in any denial-of-service type attacks or by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links:. The Website may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Users (“Reference Sites”). Aashir Academy does not endorse any such Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. ACCESS AND USE OF REFERENCE SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH REFERENCE SITES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
―Termination by Aashir Academy: Aashir Academy, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) You may have with Aashir Academy or your use of the Website and remove and discard all or any part of your account, User profile, and User Content, at any time. Aashir Academy may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account You may have, or portion thereof, may be affected without prior notice, and You agree that Aashir Academy will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Aashir Academy may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, Aashir Academy does not permit copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property infringing activities on the Website, and will terminate access to the Website, and remove all User Content or other content submitted, by any Users who are found to be repeat infringers.
― Termination by You. Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) the Website, (ii) any term of these Terms of Service, (iii) Guidelines, (iv) any policy or practice of Aashir Academy in operating the Website, or (v) any content or information transmitted through the Website, is to terminate the Terms and your account. You may terminate the Terms at any time by deleting your login account with the Website and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Website.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties
― No Warranties: THE WEBSITE, AND ALL DATA, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, WEBSITE MATERIALS, CONTENT, USER CONTENT, REFERENCE SITES, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, AASHIR ACADEMY, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM AASHIR ACADEMY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
― Content: AASHIR ACADEMY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND AFFILIATES, DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY DATA, USER CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
― Harm to Your Computer: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING OF CONTENT, WEBSITE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, OR DATA THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING THROUGH ANY API’S) IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS THEREFROM.
― Limitations by Applicable Law: SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
―Notice: Aashir Academy may provide You with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, postings on the Website, or other reasonable means. Notice will be deemed given twenty-four hours after email is sent, unless Aashir Academy is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give You legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by You through the Website. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing. Notice posted on the Website is deemed given 30 days following the initial posting.
― Waiver: The failure of Aashir Academy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Aashir Academy.
― Severability: If any provision of the Terms or any Guidelines is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from the Terms to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.― Assignment: The Terms and related Guidelines, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You without Aashir Academy’s prior written consent, but may be assigned by Aashir Academy without consent or any restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms shall be null and void.
― Survival. Upon termination of the Terms, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration, including, but not limited.
― Headings.The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of the Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
― Entire Agreement. The Terms, the Privacy Notice and Guidelines constitute the entire agreement between You and Aashir Academy relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to the Terms, Privacy Notice or Guidelines made by Aashir Academy.
― Disclosures: The Website is controlling in the Pakistan, and the services provided hereunder are offered by Aashir Academy: email@example.com;